Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Text to Find an ATM!


As financially savvy LA Financial members, everyone already knows that you can go to any ATM with the CO-OP logo and withdraw cash from your LA Financial account fee-free, right? Why is this cool? Because there are over 25,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide where you can get cash! I'm not sure if you think this a lot, but check the big banks, and they don't even come close to having that many.

So how do you find all of these fee-free ATMs? You can check the CO-OP website , call 888-SITE-CO-OP, or you can text your location to MYCOOP (692667) and in 30 seconds you'll have the nearest CO-OP ATM location texted to you. Obviously standard texting rates from your phone service provider apply.

I personally love it that I can text from my phone to find an ATM because usually if I need cash it is unexpected. I use my debit card for everything.

So, I'm just sharing the tip! Don't pay at a foreign ATM when you can text to find one for free.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks 4 the info, it is so convenient & easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this a great feature since i'm glued to my cell 24/7. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Totally Love this! Super easy..Now I can find an ATM wherever I'm at. This is Great. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful life is getting better. Thank you !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why should I pay $$$ to get my own money at an ATM? I love how easy it is to find a free ATM from my cell. MYCOOP is awesome. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great info, I wish I would of known this 3 weeks ago when I was trying to find a CO-OP ATM. But for future reference, I will now save this on my cell! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great info for me and my daughers Thank You!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great feature! I never leave home with out my phone. Now i never have to go without money!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantantic! this is really a big help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is very helpful information. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is really really cool! it has immediate contact and i always have my phone. great feature.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is very helpfull because everyone has a cell phone, so it will be very convenient! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great. So easy to find a atm that doesn't charge. Why pay to get your own money

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!!! This is terrific. I travel a lot and now I'll be able to find an ATM that is FREE!

    ReplyDelete