Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another Happy Member... Thanks Auto Expert!!

Becky F. our very happy member is shown as she took delivery of her brand new Audi A4! Becky purchased a 2011 Audi A4 through the Credit Union’s auto buying service, Auto Expert and financed it with LA Financial too. Not only did she save time, money and frustration, she also pocketed $123 with our 123 promotion and saved an additional half percent off her already low loan rate – 0.25% reduction for automatic payment and 0.25% reduction for Direct Deposit/Payroll Deduction!   

  
Here are Becky's own words about her experience:

I didn't have the time to look for a car. Working a full-time job, it was nearly impossible so I asked Aaron from LA Financial's Auto Expert service to find my car.  I was very particular in the color and options that I was looking for and Aaron could not locate my car anywhere.  I was disappointed until Aaron told me that he could special order my car from the factory with the exact options that I was looking for... and at a great price and perfect color. I literally jumped for joy when he delivered my new car. I couldn't believe my eyes! The whole process was so quick. This experience was so amazing.
  
If you’d like to jump for joy over your next car buying experience, use Auto Expert – free for all LA Financial CU members.

No comments:

Post a Comment